This non-alcoholic cocktail is all about those refreshing greens, perfect for a hot day at the height of summer. It’s built around our Dry Dragon, so you know you’re in for REAL sparkling refreshment. We’re proud to say that this cocktail was created for us by Rob Simpson, Group Beverage Manager at The Clove Club Group. And if that doesn’t mean very much to you, let’s just say that The Clove Club – one of the UK’s most forward-thinking, progressive foodie hotspots – was recently selected as one of the world’s top 50 restaurants.
Time and serving
- Prep time – 5 mins
- Make time – 2 mins
- Serves – 1
- 15ml pea purée
- Half a bottle of 275ml REAL Dry Dragon
- 25ml apple juice
- A handful of mint
- 100g sugar
- For the pea purée, place two handfuls of pea, 100g of sugar and 100ml of water in a small home blender (like a NutriBullet).
- Blend and push through a sieve to remove the large bits and create a smooth purée.
- In a rocks glass, add the purée, mint and apple juice and mix with a spoon together.
- Then fill the glass with ice and top with the REAL Dry Dragon.
- Garnish with an extra couple of mint leaves.
|Total Fats (g)||0|
|Saturated Fats (g)||0|