Was there ever a non-alcoholic cocktail better suited to hot, summer days? This extraordinarily refreshing serve was originally knocked together by the senior mixologist at The Pig Hotel, although we’ve made a few subtle changes over the years. It’s all about crushed, lush, green vegetation, not to mention the citrusy delights of REAL Dry Dragon with an added splash of lime just to get the senses buzzing.
Time and serving
- Prep time – 5 mins
- Make time – 5 mins
- Serves – 1
- 25ml lime juice
- 125ml REAL Dry Dragon
- 10ml sugar syrup (or 10ml mint syrup, if available)
- Fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- This creation couldn’t be more simple. Mix the lime and the sugar (or mint) syrup.
- Pour over ice cubes in a balloon glass (so that the flavours can really circulate).
- Top up with the REAL Dry Dragon.
- Slap the mint leaves to bring the fragrance rudely to the fore, and garnish to taste.
- Serve on a hot day to really get the full, refreshing effect.
|Total Fats (g)||0|
|Saturated Fats (g)||0|