We think of a Martini, we instantly think of alcohol. But we also think of citrus, and that’s what really comes to the fore with this non-alcoholic version. Making full use of the natural citrusy notes found in Dry Dragon kombucha, this is a non-alc cocktail with a touch of REAL class and plenty of green, summer vegetation.
Time and serving
- Prep time – 1 min
- Make time – 3 mins
- Serves – 1
- Quarter of a large, peeled cucumber
- Basil leaves (handful)
- 150ml REAL Dry Dragon
- 20ml apple juice
- 10ml agave syrup
- Juice from a lime wedge
- Start by muddling your cucumber and mixing in some of the basil leaves.
- To this concoction, add the apple juice and the syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Top with ice and shake vigorously. Strain and pour into a chilled Martini glass.
- Top up with the REAL Dry Dragon and the fresh lime juice and stir gently.
- Garnish with left-over basil leaves, and serve.
|Total Fats (g)||0|
|Saturated Fats (g)||0|